31 Oct 16th November 2019: Saturday at Sunset
16th November 2019: Saturday at Sunset
Think pallet picnics, ice cold bubbles or award winning reds, live music, free wine tasting, incredible food at golden hour and chilled vibes.
~LIVE MUSICIAN: DAVE LANE ~
Don’t want to sit at a pallet picnic? No worries, we will have tables and chairs around as well as picnic rugs, or you can bring your own deck chair – up to you!
This is a family friendly event and your fur family members are also welcome.
Food and wine will be available to purchase from 5.30pm – 8.30pm and platters will be available from 8.30pm – 9pm.
Our epic SATURDAY AT SUNSET event is FREE to enter and will be held on the 16th of November 2019 from 5.30pm– 9.00pm. We look forward to seeing you there!
Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions so far:
1. The menu: To be confirmed.
2. Outside food and drink: As we have a cellar door and cafe, we don’t allow outside food and drink to be bought in.
3. Cost: This is a free event – yipppee! 😆🥂 No need to make a booking. We will have some tables and chairs around and some picnic blankets, but to be on the safe side it’s a good idea to bring your own picnic blanket if you have one handy.
4. Mark yourself as attending: In order for us to make sure we have enough food and wine, make sure to mark yourself as attending on the facebook Saturday at Sunset event. ✅ 😄🥂
5. To bring:
– Feel free to bring along all members of the family, young and old. This is a family friendly event.
– Fur family members also welcome.
– A picnic blanket/deck chair just in case all the tables and blankets are taken.
– Warm clothing for after sunset!
6. Opening times for the cellar door: The cellar door will be open from 9am – 4pm on Saturday and then we will have a short one hour break and re-open the cellar again at 5.30pm for tastings and drinks until 7.00pm. But no sweat! After 7.00pm any wine can be ordered in the Cafe. 😆🥂
7. Opening times for the Monkey Nut Cafe: The Cafe, where you can order food, wine, coffee, dessert and other cold drinks, is open from 9.30am on Saturday and will close at 4pm until 5.30pm, before reopening for the Saturday at Sunset event, which concludes at 9pm.
8. Music: From 6pm we have the wonderful Dave Lane playing! Yay!
We are looking forward to seeing you all there for what we are sure will be an awesome night! Cheers! 😎🍷🥂